About the Event
This event will take place in Propstra Square (Esther Short Park)within a heated tent to keep the winter chill away! Parking is easy downtown, and you don’t have to pay to park after 6pm on Friday and all day Saturday/Sunday.
Energy Events is excited to bring to Vancouver, Washington their third annual Winter Brew Festival with 30 local breweries, plus new this year, 5 beers from our featured country: Belgium! We will also have food vendors and several sponsors. We hope you enjoy all the great beers, and try a few new ones this year. Taste & Drink will be your mission this weekend.
- Easy Access
- No Lines
This event is 21+ only.
- 1 Person = $25 (tax included) 23.70 + 1.93 tax
- Entry - 1 Mug - 10 Tokens
- Designated Driver / Non-drinker = $5 (unlimted soft drinks by Corwin Beverages)
- No mug!
- Keep your mug and Bracelets PLEASE!
- Additional Tokens can be purchased inside the event
- Entries are good for all 3 Days! Please keep your wristband on for next day Re-Entry
- If you DO NOT have a wristband you will have to pay the FULL RE-ENTRY FEE: MUG PRICE = $25!
Additional Token Prices
- 4 Token Package = $5
- 10 Token Package = $10
- 20 Token Package = $20 (includes two free taste tokens)
- Glass Mug = $12
GUIDELINES / RULES
- Taste or a Full cup only!
- One Token = Taste (2 oz)
- Four Tokens = 1 Beer (14 oz)
- Must use the event mug!
- Plastic Mug (included in the entry fee)
- **Glass Souvenir Mug available for sale
- Must show the bracelet before purchasing beer
- a volunteer will put the bracelet on at entry, pourers must check for the bracelet at every pour
- Bracelet must be on your wrist - if broken, it will not be accepted
Designated Drivers / Non-Drinkers$5 at Door
Includes unlimited Non alcoholic Drinks by Corwin Beverage - Water, Gatorade & Soda
Thank you for supporting our event, and keeping our roads & people safe! ***based on the occupancy of the tent, and the limited space there will be a nominal charge = $5