Volunteer help is integral to a successful brewfest - and we always have the best volunteers! Volunteer shifts are 4 hours long, and standing for periods of time is required. But the atmosphere is fun, the customers are jolly and after your shift you will be rewarded with entry into the brewfest, a t-shirt, mug and tokens for tastes! That’s right, you volunteer and then drink for free! Come be a part of this fun community event!
I was a Volunteer on Friday night and had a blast! Everyone seemed to enjoy the beer and the event in general. I'll definitely Volunteer and participate again next year! - Diana Laya
- Must be 21 Older
- Must be Fun & able to Smile
- Courteous - you don’t need to be talkative, but be able to have fun!
- Must be able to be on your feet for 4 hours
- Entry into the event after completion of volunteer shift
- Free Mug + 12 Tokens (3 beers)
- Free Volunteer T-Shirt
- Bragging Rights that you were not only behind the scenes, but you tasted the NW Greatest Beers!
|Friday : 12/12||Saturday : 12/13||Sunday : 12/14|
|2:30PM ~ 6:30PM||11:30AM ~ 3:45PM||11:30AM ~ 3:45PM|
|6:00PM ~ 10:00PM||3:15PM ~ 7:30PM||3:15PM ~ 6:00PM|
|7:00PM ~ 10:00PM|